Customiser 1" Mini Blinds
The Customiser 1" Mini Blinds use our high-quality components but feature the smallest-sized headrail to fit windows with minimal depth. Ideal for office spaces, these blinds reduce glare, maintain privacy, and allow for a decrease in artificial light. Available in .006" and .008" slats in a variety of colors and finishes. Optional perforated slats let natural light enter when blinds are closed, offering privacy while still permitting a view to the outside. Customiser 1" Mini Blinds are the commercial window coverings to capstone your project.
Highlights of Customiser 1" Mini Blinds
What makes the Customiser 1" mini blinds ideal commercial window coverings for offices? They’re designed to work, every time. They’re engineered for success. Highlights include:
- 1" x 1" slim profile steel headrail
- Disengaging clutch and crash-proof cord lock
- Optional top-lock cord locks enhance the exterior appearance of a building; blinds will be uniformly down when in use, but can be raised to the top-locking position for window cleaning
- Optional tilt limiters control the amount of slat closure—admitting daylight, allowing air to circulate, and preventing heat build-up
End-users love Customiser 1" Mini Blinds. We know that you’ll love working with them.
Perfect for Offices
Customiser 1" Mini Blinds are perfect an office or professional building, which tend not to feature windows with much depth. These fit your project while saving money for you and the end user.
Not sure if these mini blinds are right for your project? Our team has the ability and experience to help you plan your projects and get you the specs and diagrams that you need.
Best Experience Customer Service
SWFcontract has been helping customers complete their commercial window covering projects for over 80 years. We’ll talk you through all your options and help you find what’s best for you.
Features & Components
- Headrail is 1" high x 1" wide x .025" thick steel.
- The steel finishing process includes phosphate treatment for corrosion resistance, a chrome-free sealer, a low hazardous air pollutants (HAP) urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Bottomrail is a tubular shape made of phosphate-treated steel for corrosion resistance and finished with a chrome-free sealer, low HAP urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Bottomrail measures .025" thick.
- Heavy-duty wand tilt and cord lift are standard.
- Tilter is made of injection-molded thermoplastics for smooth, low-friction operation and incorporates a disengaging clutch mechanism to prevent damage due to over-tilting.
- Tilt rod is electro-zinc coated solid steel measuring 1/4" square.
- Tilt wand is clear polycarbonate with a hexagonal cross section measuring approximately 1/4" diameter, and is attached to the tilter shaft with a spring clip for easy removal.
- Cordlock is a snap-in design made of durable, high-impact nylon with a stainless steel wear guard incorporating a floating, shaft-type locking pin.
- The cordlock design provides a crash-proof safety feature that locks the blinds automatically upon release of the lift cord.
- Drum and cradles are made of low-friction thermoplastic and are provided for each ladder.
- Slats are 5000 Series cold-rolled aluminum containing the maximum allowable recycled content to produce a high-strength and corrosion-resistant, flexible product.
- Slats are nominally 1" wide x .006" thick and processed to provide a smooth, hard, less porous surface, which includes being treated with a topcoat of polyester-baked enamel.
- Antistatic performance repels dust.
- Low HAP, low VOC paint process reduces emissions.
- Slats meet NFPA 701.
- Braided ladder is made of 100% polyester yarn, incorporating two extra-strength rungs per ladder for slat support. Standard ladder spacing is 22.5mm.
- .008" thick slat
- Inverted slat for daylighting
- 21.5 mm ladder spacing
- 20 mm ladder spacing
- Tilt limiter
- Ring tilt
- Top-lock cordlock
- Ring pull
- Turn clips for extruded pockets
- Extension brackets
- Hold down brackets
- Two-slat valance
- Deluxe two-slat valance
- Custom cord lengths available
- Installation brackets are made of phosphate-treated steel with a urethane primer and polyester-baked enamel finish to match headrail.
- Bracket design incorporates a rivet-hinged front cover.
INSTALLATION & OPERATION
|Aluminum Double Valance 78198 00_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/thmxyyb8vc/Aluminum-Double-Valance-78198-00_Installation.pdf|
|Aluminum Supreme Headrail Side Mount 78195 01_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/l8sdlxqpyi/Aluminum-Supreme-Headrail-Side-Mount-78195-01_Installation.pdf|
|Aluminum Color Card||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/dsids3jn7r/Aluminum-Color-Card.pdf|
|Aluminum Colors Comparison||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/rlk1zgcnps/SWF-Aluminum-Colors-Comparison.pdf|
|Cloth Tape Color Card||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/o3gidlfdpp/Cloth-Tape-Color-Card.pdf|
|Aluminum Blinds Brochure||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/jezlvzl3jy/Aluminum-Blinds-Brochure.pdf|
|Aluminum Perforated 1in NFPA 701 FRCertificate||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/kp7xmvvaqc/Aluminum-Perforated-1in-FRCertificate-NFPA-701.pdf|
|Aluminum AltSupplier 1in NFPA 701 FRCertificate||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/50rsxi8znh/Aluminum-AltSupplier-1in-FRCertificate-NFPA-701.pdf|
|Customiser Aluminum Blinds LEED Report||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/bare509igh/Customiser-Aluminum-Blinds-LEED-Report.pdf|
|Aluminum Slat 1in NFPA 701 FRCertificate||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/vfzfesvype/Aluminum-Slat-1in-FRCertificate-NFPA-701.pdf|
|Aluminum 1in NFPA 701 FRCertificate||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/prcxfwosyp/Aluminum-1in-FRCertificate-NFPA-701.pdf|
|Aluminum Box Brackets Inside Outside Ceiling Mount Or Special Shape 78146 02 Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/w3qffj0kha/Aluminum-Box-Brackets-Inside-Outside-Ceiling-Mount-Or-Special-Shape-78146-02_Installation.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Plan Box Brackets with Valance IWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/ggdalyew3k/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Plan-Box-Brackets-with-Valance-IWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser-1in-Section Box Brackets Deluxe 2 Slat Valance Overhead Mount OWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/xjiu7twkdt/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Section-Box-Brackets-Deluxe-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount-OWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Elevation 2-Slat Valance Overhead Mount IWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/zgrby3qaum/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Elevation-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount--IWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Elevation-2 Slat Valance Overhead Mount Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/05bnpxrpy5/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Elevation-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount--OWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Section Box Brackets Deluxe 2 Slat Valance Overhead Mount IWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/22yokrdv5n/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Section-Box-Brackets-Deluxe-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount-IWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Plan Box Brackets with Valance OWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/ecswgbqzwe/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Plan-Box-Brackets-with-Valance-OWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Section Box Brackets 2 Slat Valance Overhead Mount OWF Dawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/wf14gdyqgb/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Section-Box-Brackets-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount-OWF_Drawing.pdf|
|Aluminum Customiser 1in Section Box Brackets 2-Slat Valance Overhead Mount IWF Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/bq2vzzpyem/Aluminum-Customiser-1in-Section-Box-Brackets-2-Slat-Valance-Overhead-Mount-IWF_Drawing.pdf|