Springs Window Fashions Limited Warranty
What is covered
The product is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified below, provided that the product was properly installed, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Springs Window Fashions' materials and components, and all Springs Window Fashions' recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications. This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser of the product. PDF
What is not Covered
- Unfinished cornices, valances, or Palladian shelves
- Normal wear and tear, including:
- Loss of color intensity, discoloration, fading, cracking, or yellowing caused by long exposure to direct sunlight
- Slight color variation
- Natural variations in color or grain of wood
- Natural variations, cracking, splitting, twisting, bowing, shrinking, or stretching of organic material used in natural shades
- Slight warpage of wood blinds or shutters; excessive warpage of wood blinds or shutters caused by moisture or high humidity
- Exterior solar shades damage caused by inclement weather, windy conditions, coastal/salt conditions, pressure washing, or exposure to chemicals, including chlorine
- Shutters damage caused by improper maintenance, including sanding, improper washing, and use of razor blades or sealants
- Fabric damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow measuring/installation/use/cleaning maintenance instructions
The obligations of Springs Window Fashions are limited to the replacement or repair of parts or products found to be defective. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts. It is at the sole discretion of Springs Window Fashions to determine whether product will be replaced or repaired.
Springs Window Fashions is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs, for measuring and taking the product down, or for remeasuring or reinstalling the product.
Springs Window Fashions may defer actions on any claim for warping for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of the claim in order to permit acclimating to humidity and temperature conditions.
Warranty coverage applies to defective product only. Other window coverings in the room/household will not be replaced.
To learn more about warranty claims, contact customer service at 1-800-221-6352 or email@example.com.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the product, etc. Warranty claims may be submitted to the Customer Service Center at:
Customer Service Center
Springs Window Fashions, LLC
8467 Route 405 Highway South
PO Box 500
Montgomery, PA 17752-0500
THIS WARRANY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR ANY PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY TERM APPLICABLE TO SUCH PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
SPRINGS WINDOW FASHIONS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.
The SWFcontract team reserves the right to substitute upgraded materials with or without advanced notice—at no additional cost and at the discretion of the SWFcontract team. We certify that the upgraded materials will meet or exceed original specifications for form, fit, and function.