Precision+ Cordless Manual Solar Shades
Experience Effortless Cordless Lift!
The innovative Precision+ manual shade system sets a new standard for cordless shade excellence, offering a seamless, feather-light lift with unmatched precision – a breakthrough in the world of commercial window treatments.
Choose from five different fascia colors and a versatile selection of high-quality shade cloth with various weaves, and openness ranging from blackout to sheer.
Get Cordless Precision with Precision+ Manual Shades
Effortless and Precise User Experience
Effortlessly place the shade with spot-on precision—the first time, every time. Our breakthrough innovation provides the most precise and virtually weightless movement in a commercial shade. Lifting and lowering a cordless shade has never been easier
Our attractive mounting hardware coordinates with our commercial shade cloth. Plus, the mechanical components are hidden for an all-around pleasing appearance.
Our quietest manual shade solution. The cordless, whisper-quiet operation is ideal for applications where silence is valued.
Smaller and Symmetrical Light Gaps
Our new lift system offers increased privacy as less light comes in at the edges of the shade. As little as a 3/8" gap on each side.
Wider Cordless Widths
The Precision+ system accommodates widths up to 116" for non-railroaded fabric and 134" for railroaded fabric, ensuring a solution tailored to your unique needs.
Our patent-pending, proprietary bracket system provides easy installation and on-site adjustments, while our auto-centering system creates a symmetrical fit every time.
Features & Components
Shall be 2” non-handed no fascia standard brackets powder coated steel, optional non-handed 3” or 4” fascia brackets.
4 colors: White, Gray, Vanilla, Black. All brackets can be overhead, wall or jamb mounted.
Shall be a 2” diameter extruded tempered aluminum alloy taped tube (6063 T5 aluminum).
External Fabric Wrapped Hem Bar
Shall be an elliptical-shaped aluminum extrusion wrapped with fabric on the room side with a painted or anodized finish on the window side, with color coordinated end caps, aluminum alloy is 6063 T5, colors include white, clear anodized, and bronze.
Hem bar clear hem grip, shall be centered on the external fabric wrapped hem bar and made from polycarbonate with UV stabilizer.
Shall be 3” and 4” 6063 T5 aluminum, anodized or painted, 5 colors White, Gray, Vanilla, Black, Bronze. End covers for 2” no fascia brackets shall be acetal with UV stabilizer, 3” and 4” fascia covers are painted 26-gauge steel with double sided tape. colors: White, Gray, Vanilla, Black, Bronze.
Shall be 3/8” per shade side.
- Bracket end covers
- Projection brackets (3-1/4”, 4”)
- Pockets (4-3/4”)
- Closure plate (2”, 3”, or 5”)
- 3” Fascia, 4” Fascia
- Optional fabric wrapped color back color
- Several opaque and blackout fabrics are available in solar shades, providing the best possible energy efficiency and insulation.
- Boasting a shading coefficient range of .21 to .74, SWFcontract Solar Shades prevent heat gain, which conserves energy and lowers cooling costs.
- With an openness factor of 1–10%, solar shades block harmful UV rays, protecting furniture, fabrics, and interior finishes. This extends the life of furnishings and prevents them from ending up in landfills prematurely.
- To help create more healthful indoor environments, several SWFcontract solar shade fabrics are GREENGUARD certified—they have successfully met the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute’s rigorous chemical emissions standards.
- SWFcontract Solar Shades are designed, engineered, and tested to ensure a long product life. This ultimately reduces landfill waste and conserves resources.