Traditions™ Wood Shutters
SWFcontract Traditions Wood Shutters are some of the finest wooden shutters for windows on the market. They offer a classic, high-quality shutter crafted from North American hardwood. Sourced through sustainable forest management practices, the Traditions Wood Shutters resist warping and cracking more effectively than other wooden shutters for windows and are available in a wide range of paint and stains for versatility in commercial interiors.
Why Traditions Wood Shutters? The finest North American hardwood in a high-quality shutter.
Traditions Wood Shutters are artisan, high-quality traditional wood shutters for windows. Traditions Wood Shutters offer the ability to:
- Stand up to cracking, fading, and peeling
- Showcase the natural beauty of real wood
- Paint, stain or custom color
Your end-users want solutions that save them money and energy. With SWFcontract, you’ll be the one who provides them.
Classic Product Styling
Traditions Wood Shutters offer a classic, high-quality shutter for your next commercial window coverings project. The three step drying process ensures you’re getting the highest quality wood shutter.
Using Traditions Wood Shutters in your next project? Our 360 degree understanding of commercial construction will help fit the needs of your project. Our team has the ability and experience to help you plan your projects and get you the specs and diagrams that you need.
Best Experience Customer Service
Traditions Wood Shutters a high quality wood shutter. SWFcontract’s experts deliver the same high quality service to their customers. We’ve been helping customers complete their commercial window covering projects for 80 years. We’ll talk you through all your options and help you find what’s best for you.
Features & Components
Materials and Treatment
- Louvers measure 2-1/2", 3-1/2", or 4-1/2".
- Shutters are made from North American hardwoods, whose favorable characteristics include light weight, consistent color, hardness, attractive grain, and structural stability.
- North American hardwood resists warping and cracking better than other widely used woods.
- Paint grade consists of finger joined hardwood. Painting takes place following assembly and includes multiple coats of premium, UV-cured primer.
- Stain grade consists of sorted hardwood per light, medium, and dark color. Staining takes place prior to assembly and includes multiple applications of quality pigments and lacquers.
- The color palette coordinates with 2" wood horizontal blinds.
- 20 different frame types are available for both inside or outside mount applications.
- Inside mount options include 8 styles of Z frames, as well as direct mount and hang strip.
- For outside mounts, choose from 8 styles of L frames and 4 styles of Deco frames.
- 40 panel configurations are available.
- Standard tilt is hardwood; optional Hide-a-Tilt™ is .07" thick painted steel; white or gray.
- Hinges are .075" thick cold-rolled steel painted or plated. Available hardware colors include white, off-white, antique brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and stainless steel.
- Panels are available with one or two divider rails depending on size.
- Two tension screws required per shutter section used to adjust the louver tension. 4½" louvers will have four per louver section.
- 2-1/2", 3-1/2", or 4-1/2" louvers
- Standard tilt or Hide-A-Tilt
- Bypass or bifold tracks
- Single or double mouse hole
- Split tilt rods
- Astragal stiles
- Divider rails
- Specialty shapes
- Framed or unframed arches
- French doors
- Custom colors
- Double hung
INSTALLATION & OPERATION
|Shutters L Frame Mount 78088 01_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/ge5raradzt/Shutters-L-Frame-Mount-78088-01_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Hang Strip Direct Mount 78086 02_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/gugqjbxfqj/Shutters-Hang-Strip-Direct-Mount-78086-02_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Arches 78087 03_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/yce4i7jtc3/Shutters-Arches-78087-03_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Deco Frame 78008 00_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/6ehzlrrjhz/Shutters-Deco-Frame-78008-00_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Z Frame 78085 01_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/f33sre76hm/Shutters-Z-Frame-78085-01_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Hang Strip Inside Mount 78089 01_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/s7bt8rex2m/Shutters-Hang-Strip-Inside-Mount-78089-01_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Tilt Out Z Frame 78009 00_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/nlkhmuotah/Shutters-Tilt-Out-Z-Frame-78009-00_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters L Frame French Door 78084 02_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/ts3jqgj4u3/Shutters-L-Frame-French-Door-78084-02_Installation.pdf|
|Shutters Traditions Wood Dark Walnut 1641 FRCertificate||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/potgbtu6oq/Shutters-Traditions-Wood-Dark-Walnut-1641-FRCertificate.pdf|
|Shutters Composite FRCertificate NFPA 701||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/dbszqu1ann/Shutters-Composite-FRCertificate-NFPA-701.pdf|