Traditions™ Composite Blinds
SWFcontract offers a range of value-based solutions for your commercial window coverings project. Composite blinds offer a workhorse solution - a lower cost than traditional wood blinds with strong resistance to moisture, cracking or fading. Composite blinds offer a product that is similar in look and feel to traditional wood blinds while being budget-friendly and offering comparable performance to traditional wood blinds. If you live in a high moisture climate, these are a great option for your commercial window coverings project.
Why Composite Blinds? Versatile Materials, Excellent Performance
Composite blinds offer similar performance to traditional wood blinds at a more affordable price. Composite blinds offer the ability to:
- Reduce glare
- Block drafts
- Trap energy
- Stand up to cracking, fading, and peeling
Your end-users want solutions that save them money and energy. With SWFcontract, you’ll be the one who provides them.
Composite blinds will help your commercial window coverings project come in on time and under budget. With the full range of products in the industry, we're able to quickly create the one you need, manufactured to your specifcations - and get it to you when you need it.
Using composite blinds to meet your budget? Our 360 degree understanding of commercial construction will help fit the needs of your project. Our team has the ability and experience to help you plan your projects and get you the specs and diagrams that you need.
Best Experience Customer Service
SWFcontract’s experts perform the same way for their customers. As one of the biggest blinds manufacturers in the USA, We’ve been helping customers complete their commercial window covering projects for 80 years. We’ll talk you through all your options and help you find what’s best for you.
Features & Components
- SureClose™ Headrail is 1-5/8" high x 2-1/4" wide x .022" thick U-shaped, extruded steel with 1/8" light-blocking lip on the bottom center line.
- The steel finishing process includes phosphate treatment for corrosion resistance, a chrome-free sealer, a low hazardous air pollutants (HAP) urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Cordless lift option uses 2" x 2-1/4;" steel headrail.
- Bottomrail measures 7/8" high x 2" wide in a trapezoid shape to improve closure and coordinates with slats.
- Safe and convenient wand tilt is standard; heavy duty cord tilt also available.
- Cord tilter is a snap-in component incorporating a worm and pulley of low-friction thermoplastic and a nylon gear.
- Tilt rod is electro-zinc coated solid steel measuring 1/4" square.
- Cordlock is a snap-in design made of durable metal and incorporates a floating, shaft-type locking pin.
- The cordlock design provides a crash-proof safety feature that locks the blinds automatically upon release of the lift cord.
- Cradles are made of low-friction polypropylene with metal lift cord rollers.
- Drums are made of high-strength thermoplastic, which securely anchors braided ladder or cloth tapes.
- Flat slats are 1/8" thick with straight-cut edges.
- Slats are moisture-resistant PVC-free polystyrene material, which is a thermoplastic rigid foam material, and include a hard outer coating.
- Slats are not FR rated.
- The maximum spacing between ladders is 14".
- Braided ladder is made of 100% polyester yarn, incorporating two extra-strength rungs per ladder for slat support. Standard ladder spacing is 44mm.
- 2" and 2-1/2" slat sizes
- NoHoles privacy and lightblocking slat
- 1" or 1-1/2" cloth tapes
- Lift Options: cord (standard), cordless, or ring
- Tilt Options: wand (standard), cord, ring, or motorizedCordless lift
- Extension brackets
- Hold down brackets
- Custom cord lengths available
- Installation brackets are a universal style made of phosphate-treated steel with a urethane primer and polyester-baked enamel finish to match headrail.
- Bracket design incorporates a hinged front cover.
- End-support box brackets
|Max.||120" multiple blinds on one headrail, 96" single blind||120"|
|Max.||120" multiple blinds on one headrail, 66" single blind||72"|
INSTALLATION & OPERATION
|Wood Faux Outside Wall Mount Inside Mount_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/vxksjeco1c/Wood-Faux-Outside-Wall-Mount-Inside-Mount_Installation.pdf|
|Wood Faux 1in Inside Mount Ceiling Mount Outside Wall Mount 78108 01_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/joq0raiw9w/Wood-Faux-1in-Inside-Mount-Ceiling-Mount-Outside-Wall-Mount-78108-01_Installation.pdf|
|Composite 2in Data Sheet||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/yhqfxi1k5f/Composite-2in-Data-Sheet.pdf|
|2inch_Composite_Traditions_Elevation_Cord Lift Cord Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance_Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/oclfvltzhk/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Elevation-Cord-Lift-Cord-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Plan Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/mbhzcvqwjh/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Plan-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Plan Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/cydsliut3c/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Plan-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Plan Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/dn2ckc75ns/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Plan-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Elevation Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/zblj67k9ui/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Elevation-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Elevation Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/563kjfvjqi/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Elevation-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Section Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/sef7m5cmbg/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Section-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Plan Cord Lift Cord Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/tbjmku05zx/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Plan-Cord-Lift-Cord-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Plan Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/a4zdpgjeuk/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Plan-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Section Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/oazkqivq8o/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Section-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Elevation Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/bdvipnkv2b/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Elevation-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Elevation Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/f9ogitvjbz/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Elevation-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Section Cord Lift Cord Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/qfnaajqkem/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Section-Cord-Lift-Cord-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Section Cord Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket Classic Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/qomrtv4x2s/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Section-Cord-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-Classic-Valance_Drawing.pdf|
|2inch Composite Traditions Section Cordless Lift Wand Tilt Box Bracket No Valance Drawing||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/qwwod669t5/2inch-Composite-Traditions-Section-Cordless-Lift-Wand-Tilt-Box-Bracket-No-Valance_Drawing.pdf|