S4000 Micro Blinds
The S4000 Micro Blinds feature the ultimate in light-blocking ability with tight 1/2" slats, lip on headrail, and hidden brackets. The S4000 also has a cut-out option available for door handles or other obstructions and are a great option for bedrooms, small windows, and doors.
How S4000 Micro Blinds deliver great value
Great blinds provide beautiful aesthetics and great functionality. S4000 Micro Blinds by SWFcontract do just that. These are stylish, sleek, and modern, and are easy to use in a variety of applications. With cut-outs for door handles, they are perfect for offices, professional buildings, and more.
These allow light while allowing for privacy, and are designed for multiple uses without breaking down. These blinds are cost-effective and long-lasting, helping you give your clients that value they desire.
Ideal for a wide variety of projects
S4000 Micro Blinds come up huge when you need them. They create true value for your customers by fitting on windows, doors, and more, allowing for great market efficiencies.
Not sure if these aluminum window blinds are right for your project? Our team has the ability and experience to help you plan your projects and get you the specs and diagrams that you need.
Best experience customer service
SWFcontract has been helping customers complete their commercial window covering projects for over 80 years. We’ll talk you through all your options and help you find what’s best for you.
Features & Components
- Headrail is 1" high x 1-1/2" wide x .025" thick steel.
- The valance-free design features a curved front profile, rolled edges at the top, and a lightblocking lip at the lower back side to prevent light leakage.
- The steel finishing process includes phosphate treatment for corrosion resistance, a chrome-free sealer, a low hazardous air pollutants (HAP) urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Bottomrail is a completely enclosed tubular shape made of phosphate-treated steel for corrosion resistance and finished with a chrome-free sealer, low HAP urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Bottomrail measures .025" thick.
- Heavy-duty wand tilt and cord lift are standard.
- Tilter is made of injection-molded thermoplastics for smooth, low-friction operation and incorporates a disengaging clutch mechanism to prevent damage due to over-tilting.
- Tilt rod is electro-zinc coated solid steel measuring 1/4" hexagonal shape.
- Tilt wand is clear polycarbonate with a hexagonal cross section measuring approximately 1/4" diameter, and is attached to the tilter shaft with a spring clip for easy removal.
- Cordlock is a snap-in design made of durable, high-impact nylon with a stainless steel wear guard incorporating a floating, shaft-type locking pin.
- The cordlock design provides a crash-proof safety feature that locks the blinds automatically upon release of the lift cord.
- Drum and cradles are made of low-friction thermoplastic and are provided for each ladder.
- Slats are 5000 Series cold-rolled aluminum containing the maximum allowable recycled content to produce a high-strength and corrosion-resistant, flexible product.
- Slats are nominally 1/2" wide x .006" thick and processed to provide a smooth, hard, less porous surface, which includes being treated with a topcoat of polyester-baked enamel.
- Antistatic performance repels dust.
- Low HAP, low VOC paint process reduces emissions.
- Slats meet NFPA 701.
- Braided ladder is made of 100% polyester yarn, incorporating two extra-strength rungs per ladder for slat support. Standard ladder spacing is 12.5mm.
- Tilt limiter
- Ring tilt
- Top-lock cordlock
- Ring pull
- Extension brackets
- Hold down brackets
- Installation brackets are made of phosphate-treated steel with a urethane primer and polyester-baked enamel finish to match headrail.
- Bracket design incorporates a rivet-hinged front cover.
INSTALLATION & OPERATION
|Aluminum Double Valance 78198 00_Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/thmxyyb8vc/Aluminum-Double-Valance-78198-00_Installation.pdf|
|Aluminum Colors Comparison||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/rlk1zgcnps/SWF-Aluminum-Colors-Comparison.pdf|
|Aluminum Blinds Brochure||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/jezlvzl3jy/Aluminum-Blinds-Brochure.pdf|
|Aluminum Color Card||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/dsids3jn7r/Aluminum-Color-Card.pdf|
|Aluminum Box Brackets Inside Outside Ceiling Mount Or Special Shape 78146 02 Installation||https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/springswindowfashions/w3qffj0kha/Aluminum-Box-Brackets-Inside-Outside-Ceiling-Mount-Or-Special-Shape-78146-02_Installation.pdf|